What is the 400 Visa?
The 400 visa allows highly skilled workers to come to Australia on a short term basis (usually up to 3 months and potential 6 months if there is a good business case). During this time you must not stop working for your employer and not work in a different position or occupation. You must hold any license or membership that is required for you to do your job.
What are the 400 visa benefits?
There are numerous benefits associated with this temporary visa.
You can :
- Work temporarily within Australia
- The 400 visa is normally assessed and finalised by the Department quite quickly
How can I apply for the visa subclass 400?
- Assess your eligibility with Withstand Lawyers to ensure you meet the visa requirements
- Gather your documents for the visa application using our comprehensive and tailored checklist of documents
- Lodge your Application and ensure post-lodgement requirements are arranged such as completion of medical examinations
- Wait for a decision
What is the 400 visa processing time?
10 – 15 months
What is the 400 visa application fee?
Can the 400 visa be extended?
You cannot extend this visa.
Why choose Withstand Lawyers for your 400 visa?
Australia’s immigration laws are complex and everchanging. It can be challenging to discern the appropriate pathways to get the best possible outcome. Our immigration lawyers and Registered Migration Agents have significant amounts of training, expertise, and experience working with this type of visa. We will be able to streamline the process for you to ensure applications are submitted to the Department as decision-ready.