Every family is different.
Bearing this in mind, we at Withstand Lawyers know that we will have to apply our knowledge and experience to make a roadmap specifically for you. Our legal team of family law experts with vast experience will help you get the grasp of your unique situation and offer you legal advice that is easy to understand.
Sydney-Based Family Law Professionals
If you are looking for family lawyers in Sydney, consider Withstand Lawyers. Our team of friendly, but professional experts consists of accredited family lawyers equipped with the knowledge needed to deliver the best outcome possible to our clients. Withstand Lawyers has had the opportunity to deal with the most intricate cases and learn how to build evidence in support of our clients. Our rich portfolio of satisfied clients speaks for itself, as we have always strived to work with them in a way that is understandable and down-to-earth, which, in return, helps them navigate their legal matters in court.
Since our family lawyers have an extensive experience of appearing in Family Courts and Federal Magistrates Courts in Sydney, we have built a large clientele that believe us. We understand how important your trust is, and we work hard to justify it. It is simple: when we win, you win, and that is our goal. Relying on our integrity and professionalism, we do our best to achieve it.
Being There for Our Clients
Our wide experience and knowledge will also make it easier for you, as we know what the struggles of someone who is not trained in law are. We will help you understand everything you need and want to know. No matter what your situation is, you will be provided with appropriate legal advice about your rights. We will also be there for you with all the legal help to negotiate. We can deliver the best solution possible, and the one that is the closest to your wishes.
Withstand Lawyers consists of a team of the most qualified, educated and well-trained family law professionals with an in-depth knowledge and expertise. Our work with our clients is done in a timely, affordable and amicable manner.
The issues we at Withstand Lawyers deal with include the following:
- Post-separation parenting. What used to be known as child custody, visitation and residency contact is now considered under the umbrella of the “post-separation parenting”, but it still includes the issues of who the child will live with and what time they will spend with the other parent. The former terms, that you might have heard of before, were removed due to the shared parenting reforms implemented in 2006. These reforms wanted to discourage a child being used as a pawn that is fought over by parents. The terms now available are “live with”, “time”, “equal shared parental responsibility”, “communications”, etc.
- Property settlement. Divorce and separation introduce the heavy matters over who gets what. These decisions are made based on who contributed to what, and what the future financial needs of each partner are.
- Divorce and marriage. In the modern age, this field has experienced a significant broadening. Some people are married but in a de facto relationship at the same time; others, who come from abroad, can have an arranged marriage in a foreign jurisdiction.
- Child support and adult child maintenance. It is our goal to work in the best interests of the child, while also achieving the best outcome for our client.
- Surrogacy and the artificial conception procedures.
- Financial agreements, including prenuptial arrangements.
- Spousal Maintenance.
- De facto relationships.
- Same-sex relationships.
- Domestic violence.
- Sexual abuse.
- Family counselling and mediation.
- Going to court.