Withstand Lawyers in Sydney

Apply for a Work Visa and get a chance to work in Australia

Have you found a work opportunity in Australia? Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime chance to land a position you have been hoping for all these years. At Withstand Lawyers, our team of immigration lawyers have sufficient knowledge and experience to guide you on your way to acquiring an adequate visa for your needs.

Here is what we can help you with:

Not sure which work visa you need to apply for?

On numerous occasions, we had clients contact us confused and unsure which paperwork they are required to deliver in order to be allowed to work in Australia. For this reason, we offer every potential client a free no obligation consultation. After providing us with details of your specific situation, our professional immigration lawyer will be able to advise you on the work visa you require.

Apply for the Work Visa

Apply for the Work Visa that will enable you to work in Australia for however long the opportunity allows you. At Best Immigration Lawyers, we help our clients acquire any of the following work visas:

  • Working Holiday Subclass 417. People between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply for the Working Holiday Subclass 417. They can stay and work in Australia for 12 months. This visa can be extended to 24 months in the case where a visa holder undertakes 3 months of seasonal work in regional Australia.
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Subclass 400. Highly skilled professionals, entertainers, motivators, sportspersons, ministers, and artists are eligible to apply for the Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa. It allows you to stay and work in Australia between 1 and 3 months.
  • Temporary Work (Entertainment) Subclass 420. People sponsored by an Australian organisation, foreign government agency, Australian government agency or individuals from the entertainment industry are eligible to apply for the Temporary Work (Entertainment) visa.
  • Training and Research Subclass 402. People who are visiting Australia to participate in professional development activities, research or occupational training are eligible to apply for the Training and Research visa. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia for 12 months and take one family member with you.

Take advantage of a professional opportunity you are provided – get in touch with Best Immigration Lawyers to discuss the details of your case and determine the right visa for you.

Your professional success is our success!

Free Case Appraisal

Leave us a message and we'll call you back!

Law Society