Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers in NSW
SIMPLIFIED STEPS, MAXIMUM PAYOUT
When your right or interest is disturbed, you need a law firm to inform you of your legal and procedural options.
Withstand Lawyers is a solid personal injury law firm which thrives in breaking down complex legal issues in a simple manner for its clients to feel empowered and at ease.
Free Initial Consultation
Personal Injury Compensation Claims
NO UPFRONT COSTS, GREAT RESULTS
We are senior personal injury lawyers with offices in New South Wales that provide legal service on a No Win No Fee basis in Personal Injury Law.
No Win No Fee Lawyers
Meet our experienced personal injury lawyers in Sydney, Parramatta, Penrith, Central Coast and Wollongong . Contact us and we will stand with you. We will:
- Help you make informed decisions by simplifying legal terms;
- Provide clear and sound advice for the best possible option;
- Lodge the application(s) on your behalf
- Follow the case and update you.
We value your time and your trust. So when you’re experiencing catch 22s, feeling confused or unsure what to do, you will have peace of mind in understanding what the law actually means to you compared to what you think it means.
Frequently asked questions
Our personal injury lawyers, will:
- Listen carefully to your situation and make sure you fully understand your entitlements and how to claim them.
- Obtain all the relevant documents required to support your claim and maximise your compensation entitlements.
- Negotiate with the other side to settle or resolve your claim for the best result whilst keeping you informed and updated.
The duration depends on the claim and the law that applies. Generally, our personal injury lawyers settle our clients’ claims in 12-18 months unless they have had surgery which extends the time frame.
We would recommend you at least ask us:
- Whether you are entitled to compensation benefits or not
- What your entitlements are regarding your personal injury claim
- What time limits apply for your personal injury claim
- What the costs and disbursements are for legal service
- The estimated time it will take to settle your personal injury claim
Our personal injury lawyers specialise in:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Total and Permanent Disablement Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Public Liability Claims
At Withstand Lawyers our clients do not pay for our costs upfront for their personal injury claims. We also fund the disbursements required in order to obtain the evidence required. Withstand Lawyers deducts its costs from our injured clients’ settlement monies when they are successfully awarded compensation. Our team provides our clients with a No Win No Fee cost agreement that clearly outlines our No Win No Fee policy along with easy to understand details. We work hard to ensure you clearly understand our costs and the process.
The amount of compensation you may receive depends on multiple variables such as where you were injured, the extent of your injuries, financial loss, treatment you require, and pain and suffering you have suffered. There are generally four different entitlements:
- Treatment expenses
- Loss of income
- Domestic care
- Lump-sum payouts for permanent impairment, future lost income or pain and suffering
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, the maximum amount payable for the pain and suffering entitlement is $595,000. That is in addition to claiming a lump sum to take into account your future loss of income/opportunity.
In NSW, there are different time limits that apply depending on the type of claim. It is recommended to lodge the relevant form for motor vehicle accident claims, within 28 days, whereas the time limit for workers compensation claims is 6 months from the date of injury. Another important time limit is the time limit that applies to get your claim commenced in court should it be required to do so. The time limit for commencing court proceedings is 3 years from the date of injury. However, that limit may be extended in some circumstances, depending on the situation.
We recommend you contact our personal injury lawyers as soon as possible. The earlier you start, the sooner you may start receiving compensation benefits or at least understand your compensation entitlements, should you choose to claim them. With Withstand Lawyers by your side, you will have clarity as to your compensation entitlements and how to claim them.
99% SUCCESS FORMULA
See our success formula and what our clients are saying below
Obtain relevant documents to support your claim and maximise your compensation entitlements.
Negotiate with the other side to settle or resolve your claim for the best result whilst keeping you informed and updated.