Compensation & Immigration Lawyers in Sydney, Australia

Withstand Lawyers has a team of senior compensation lawyers and immigration lawyers in Sydney who work exclusively in personal injury and immigration law. Our lawyers  understand the complexities of the law and explain it simply enough for you to understand. This will give you peace of mind when deciding on the best steps for your visa application process.

Contact Details

Our immigration lawyer Sydney office is conveniently located at Level 25, Tower 3, Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo 2000.

Opening Hours

Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm

Key Services

We can assist you in our Sydney office in Barangaroo with all immigration services including:

·      TPD Claim

·      Workers Compensation

·      Motor Accident Compensation

·      Skilled Visas

·      Partner Visas

·       Family Visas

·       Visa Refusal Appeals

·       Visa Cancellations

·       Employer Sponsorship

·       Permanent Residency and Citizenship

Our compensation lawyers and immigration lawyers are also happy to travel all distances to your business or home if you are unable to make it to our Sydney office.


Student Visas in Sydney

Sydney is home to 17 Australian universities and 35 campuses. The universities teach 254,000 students combined, including 51,000 from overseas. Australia offers a wide range of study options, and Student Visa holders can study in Australia whilst working up to 20 hours per week. To study in Australia, you need to apply for admission to an educational institution and apply for a student visa from the Department of Home Affairs.


Work Visas in Sydney

After completing your studies, you may be eligible to apply for the Graduate Visa which allows you to work full-time or you can apply for a Skilled Visa if you have a specific skill and can contribute to the Australian economy. The Department of Home Affairs has made available a number of different classes of Skilled Visas that allow you to work in Australia.


Partner Visas in Sydney

If you want to migrate to Sydney from overseas and want to live with your partner in Sydney, you can apply for the offshore Partner Visa. If you are in Australia, you can apply for the onshore Partner Visa which will allow you to stay in Australia.


Visa Refusal Appeals in Sydney

If your visa application has been refused you will be given a notice, including whether the decision can be reviewed. At that time, you may be eligible to review the refusal or apply for another visa, so if you find yourself in this situation you need to act quickly because your time to have the application reviewed will be limited.


Visa Cancellation in Sydney

If your visa is at a risk of being cancelled, the Department of Home Affairs will first send you a notice of intention to cancel (NOIC) and ask you to comment on this. You need to act quickly because your time to respond is limited and if you do not send the appropriate information and evidence, the decision will be made based on the information which the Department has which may lead to your visa being cancelled.


Withstand Lawyers

PHONE: 02 9635 7996

FAX: 02 9633 2478

ADDRESS: Level 25, Tower 3, Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo NSW 2000

    Free Initial Consultation

    Complete for eligibility advice

    Law Society