female worker white helmet

WorkCover Lawyers

If you were injured in a workplace accident in New South Wales, you may be eligible for compensation under the NSW workers insurance scheme, which used to be called WorkCover. If you are eligible, you can make a compensation claim against the insurer of your employer. You may be entitled to: Weekly payments Based on …

WorkCover Lawyers Read More »